Christopher offers guest speaking for a variety of corporate and public events from 5 to 5000 people. We have found that bringing the content to life through effective presentation can be as empowering as the more intimate 1-2-1 coaching if done correctly.
If you have a corporate event or personal occasion coming up and you’d like to have some thought-provoking material presented, then we encourage you to check out our YouTube channel and blog as a snapshot of the topics we very much enjoy speaking about.
Most often Christopher finds himself speaking on the following subject matter topics, though we will consider any reasonable/relevant bespoke request:
- The importance of a proactive approach to mental wellbeing in the workplace.
- Millennials and the future of the ‘knowledge economy.’
- The impact of tech & social media on our relationships and presence.
- Corporate Wellness Responsibility.
- The value in failure.
- Achieving peace of mind in our hectic world.